The Mikki Dual Slicker Brush combines both pins and bristles. It has specially shaped slicker pins mounted on an air cushion to enhance grooming action and reduce any excessive brushing force. The pins are designed to be used with a soft, stroking action, enabling the stainless steel pins to ease tangles and matts and remove loose/dead hair from the undercoat. The soft nylon bristles remove loose hair and stimulate natural oils that promote a shiny and healthy topcoat. The Dual Brush Slicker is suitable for use on dogs, cats, rabbits, guinea pigs and other small animals. Slickers are not suitable for 'corded' coats. The new and improved ergonomic handle makes the Dual Brush Slicker comfortable to use and it is easy to keep clean.
- Dual action brush - removes matts and loose hair and stimulates natural oils for a shiny, healthy coat
- Easy clean nylon bristles and stainless steel pins
- Flexible head gives a more gentle brushing experience
- For a convenient grooming routine
- Suitable for dogs, cats, rabbits, guinea pigs and other small animals